With so many different types of e-cigarette juice out there, how do you know which one is right for you? At No.1 Ejuice we only stock the tastiest, highest quality vape liquids, so you can trust us to advise you on the best products for you needs. As one of the UK’s leading stockists of e-cigarette liquid, our customers are guaranteed excellent products at wholesale prices!

What to Look for When Buying E-liquids

So, you're a vapour? Welcome to the club. I’ve been vaping for about 5 years now, and I think it’s great. As a seasoned vapourist (I just made that word up. I’m not entirely sure what you call a person that vapes!), I’m going to share with you the things that I’ve learned about vaping, and in particular, the best liquids to buy.  Here are my top tips to help you make the right choices when choosing your vape.

1. Do you like to make big fat plumes? Do you like the feeling of getting a really good, solid, hit? If so, you need to choose a liquid with a high VG content. VG stands for vegetable glycerine and it is one of two key ingredients used in vape liquids. It’s derived from oil, and so produces a thicker vapour than the other ingredient, which is PG (propylene glycol).

High VG gives you big plumes – I’m talking huge plumes, much bigger than a cigar’s plumes. You can buy eliquid that is 100% VG with infused flavouring.

Most vape liquids combine both PG and VG. PG is lighter than VG, so you get a cleaner hit. Some people prefer it while others don’t, so try different ratios before you decide on which one to stick to. A common ratio is 30% PG to 70% VG. You still get decent plumes, but it’s not as deep and fat as with VG.

1. What’s your flavour? Tell me what’s your flavour? E-liquids come in such a wide range of flavours that it’s important you give them all a go. You will guarantee like almost all of them, so don’t just stick to the first flavour you come across. If you do this, you'll miss out on all the other awesome flavours. My advice is that when you’re new to vaping, you should only buy small vials (15ml). Test them out to see how you like them. If you don’t like them, you won’t have wasted too much money. Once you’ve found your flavours, buy bigger vials. When new flavours come to market, try them out, because you’re likely to be very pleasantly surprised.

1. Do you want to replace a nicotine habit, or are you looking to do a pure swap from cigarettes to vape? Some people cannot give up their nicotine addictions, and with vaping, the good nws is that you don’t have to. You can buy eliquid with no nicotine at all, with 3mg, 6mg, 9, mg, 12mg, 15mg, 18mg, 21mg, and 24mg.

Clearly, the strongest is 24mg and it’s quite the hit. It’s stronger than smoking a cigarette. You only need about 4 puffs on a 24mg liquid to get the same hit as a cigarette, so be very careful. It can be panic inducing if you don’t know what you’re doing. If you try to smoke a 24mg as if it was a cigarette (about 20 puffs) it will blow your head off quite a lot. It’s the equivalent of smoking 5 cigarettes at a time! You’d have to be hard-core, and no, that’s not a dare!
Are you looking to buy eliquid? If so, please visit No1ejuice