no1ejuice

No1ejuice

With so many different types of e-cigarette juice out there, how do you know which one is right for you? At No.1 Ejuice we only stock the tastiest, highest quality vape liquids, so you can trust us to advise you on the best products for you needs. As one of the UK’s leading stockists of e-cigarette liquid, our customers are guaranteed excellent products at wholesale prices!

Understating the Ingredients in Your E-Juice: Propylene Glycol

Vaping is fast replacing smoking as a nicotine habit. This is a good thing because it is generally recognised as safer. It contains none of the carcinogens found in tobacco, and so is likely much safer.

However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t ask questions. It’s important that you understand exactly what you are inhaling. Today, we are going to provide you with a quick overview of one of the main ingredients in vape: Propylene Glycol, which is often abbreviated to PG.

Propylene glycol is actually a type of alcohol. However, unlike the alcohol that you are used to drinking, it is not intoxicating, meaning that it does not affect your cognition, or the effects that it has are mild enough to be imperceptible.

The most important question you should be asking about Propylene glycol is if it’s safe. You are inhaling this product into your lungs, and so you do need to verify its safety.

There have been numerous studies into Propylene glycol over the years because it is present in many products, from toothpaste to medical products. It is recognised as safe by numerous country’s health and safety regulators, including the UK.

However, it’s important that you double-check that the Propylene glycol in your vape is food-grade. This means that it has been deemed fit for human consumption. If you are buying your e cig liquid from a reputable supplier, they will already have verified safety. They have to do this because if they sell dangerous products they can get into serious trouble.

There have been stories in the press about adverse effects of Propylene glycol – this is generally the red tops selling their papers through fear. They take something that is partially true and present it as the full facts. For example, some have said that Propylene glycol is an antifreeze, but so too are olives and we aren’t scared of those. This is because some antifreeze is non-toxic. When we think of antifreeze, we think of the stuff you put in cars, but Propylene glycol works as an antifreeze for food.

There are some dangers with Propylene glycol, though. Some people can develop allergies. These are extremely rare and tend to come out in the form of a rash. However, if you know that you're the type of person who is susceptible to allergic reactions, we would recommend that you exercise caution when vaping. Propylene glycol can also be problematic for cats, so keep it out of reach of pets at all times.

Propylene glycol does tend to create a harder hit at the back of the throat. Many people like this because it mimics smoking. However, for some people, this is an irritation and it can cause sore throats. If this happens, make sure you buy e cig liquid that has a high vegetable glycerine ratio on comparison to the Propylene glycol. The more VG it has, the gentler the hit on the throat.

We hope that we have helped to answer some of your questions and concerns about e-juice. If you are interested in buying e-juice, please visit http://www.no1ejuice.com/.